Jump to Recipe
We did it! Like everybody else we made the dalgona coffee but with a twist! We’ve paired the whipped Dalgona Coffee Cream with chocolate overnight oats and it is a dream come true! Who doesn’t want coffee and chocolate for breakfast?
This is an easy and delicious recipe for chocolate overnight oats! Perfect for meal prepping! Perfectly paired with Dalgona Coffee Topping! The recipe for the topping is for one portion!
You have definitely seen the Dalgona Coffee maybe on Instagram or mostly everywhere and if you haven’t tried to make it, you should do it! Dalgona Coffee is made famous by TikTok and Instagram and is a beverage made by whipping equal parts of instant coffee powder, hot water and sugar mixed together until light brown and fluffy paired with hot or cold milk! And I think you can even substitute the coffee powder with cocoa powder or matcha!
Hope you enjoyed this recipe and if you made it please, tell us about it! ? If you are like us at home, bored out of your mind we have some pretty amazing recipes, waiting for you on our blog!
Say HELLO to us on social media <3 ! You can connect with us on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram ! We would love to see you there! #twosisterslivinglife
Chocolate Overnight Oats
- 120 g Oats
- 100 ml hot water
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Desiccated Coconut
- 1 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 bananas
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- In a small bowl combine the cocoa powder and the hot water and stir until there are no clumbs. Add all the other ingredients and combine. Pour it in four small glass jars (250ml/8oz jars)and let it stand in the fridge overnight.
Whipped Dalgona Coffee Cream
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 2 tbsp hot boiling water
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- Whisk, Whisk, Whisk until it's light brown and fluffy, either by hand or electric mixer.