This is the best ice cream treat you will ever eat. My no churn lavender blackberry ice cream funfetti cookie sandwiches are the perfect summer dessert and ice cream recipe for young and old. It’s made with homemade coconut condensed milk. You’ll find the recipe for that here too.
No churn Lavender Blackberry ice cream funfetti cookie sandwich – say that 5 times fast 😉
Phew! What a long name for a treat, right?!? What you’ll find here is not only one recipe. It’s 3 recipes made into one. Its a glorious recipe for your favourite new summer dessert. The best no churn Ice cream recipe, the best funfetti sugar cookies recipe and a flavourful lavender raspberry jam recipe. Which is the best too 😉 .
No churn Lavender Blackberry ice cream – best ice cream recipe ever
Blackberries are my favourite summer fruits. I love their tart and juicy flavour. I can create so many different recipes with these summer berries. Therefore it’s a good thing that I’m the happy owner of a huge blackberry bush. For example my favourite blackberry recipe is delicious lavender blackberry jam which is part of my ice cream.
Above all a no churn ice cream recipes is beside nice cream the easiest way to make creamy ice cream without an ice cream maker. Thats why I decided to come up with my own ice cream flavour which will be a summer dessert stable this year for sure.
No churn ice cream recipes – main ingredients
the two main ingredients of no churn ice cream recipes are:
- Firstly chilled cream. Of course you can use a plant based alternative instead too.
- Secondly a can of condensed milk. I made my own coconut condensed milk. I can hardly get any condensed milk at all in Austria however coconut milk is something I always have at home.
- Furthermore the flavour. Instead of my blackberry jam you can use any other jam or blended fruit sauce you have at home. You can add other things too like nuts, shredded coconut or anything else.
Crispy funfetti sugar cookies – because sprinkles are always a good idea right?
The recipe yields about 20 medium sized cookies which therefore make 10 ice cream cookie sandwiches. The sugar cookie recipe contains less sugar but enough sprinkles to get the cookie party started.
For a vegan version just use a plant based butter and 2 flax seed eggs and they turn out as crispy and delicious as the normal version.
The things I love about that recipe:
- Firstly the creaminess is amazing. It can totally compete with a classic ice cream recipes.
- No churn ice cream literally means easy cheesy.
- The coconut flavour of the homemade coconut condensed milk is fantastic. I will never use again a store bought one for sure.
- Lavender and blackberries harmonise perfectly.
- The sugar cookies are super crisp even after filling them and freezing .
- Despite being an ice cream sandwich its a very fancy dessert and you can serve it at any bbq party.
Please make sure rate the recipe and leave us some kind words <3 . We would love for you to tag us on Instagram or Facebook when you tried one of our recipes so that we can see. nothing makes us more happy.
Save the recipe for later or pin it to your Pinterest board. We are pinners.
You may like our easy and delicious summer dessert recipe for grilled peaches with honey drizzle and ice cream.
Sweet ice cream hugs Nina
[…] desserts like cupcakes, cakes, cookies, lemon bars or even ice cream. […]
[…] desserts like cupcakes, cakes, cookies, lemon bars, or even ice cream. […]