Need an easy and delicious side recipe made with potatoes ? Then my friends my easy oven baked garlic rosemary potato stacks made in a muffin tin is the perfect potato recipe for you. It’s prepped in 10 minutes and left and forgotten for about 45 minutes in the oven.
Potato recipes, yummy potato recipes, easy potato recipes, muffin tin, tasty , with cream , recipe, potato side dishes
OK. So you have this beautiful main course recipe but you are lacking and equally beautiful and fancy looking side dish. The side dish should be an easy recipe and because you already have a vegetable side the second side should be a little bit more filling. Potatoes are the answer but they hardly look fancy at all. WRONG. I have the ultimate recipe for you: GARLIC ROSEMARY POTATO STACKS
Potato recipes, yummy potato recipes, easy potato recipes, potato stacks muffin tin, potato stacks tasty , potato stacks with cream , potato stacks recipe, potato side dishes
Easy oven baked garlic and rosemary stacks are the answer to your side dish payers ?
These stacks definitely look pretty and fancy especially when topped with a fresh rosemary twig. These stacks will be loved by everyone adults and kids. Because, well, for one potatoes ! And secondly they have a very appealing mouthwatering look.
What I love the most about this oven baked potato stacks recipe
- Firstly it’s very easy to make. Slice the potatoes mix with the rest of the ingredients, stack in to the buttered muffin tin form and bake. Voila.
- Secondly the side goes with every main course. It goes perfectly with meat as well as with fish or a vegetarian main courses.
- Thirdly kids love these stacks too. Coolness factor ?.
- And lastly your guests will be very impressed what, in my opinion, is worth all the non work ?.
Potato recipes, yummy potato recipes, easy potato recipes, muffin tin, potato stacks tasty , with cream , potato side dishes
If you make my scrumptious potato recipe, please make sure to leave me some kind words and give the recipe a rating ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. What I love the most is hearing from you guys. Let me know what you think about it. and of course, if you do make this recipe, don’t forget to also tag us on Instagram ?. Seeing your photos making our recipes, is our favorite thing to do ?.
You can pin our recipes for later too and you’ll find us of course on Pinterest ❤️?.
Warm hugs Nina
My fancy pork tenderloin in puff pastry would be a perfect fit for this scrumptious side.
Delicious oven baked garlic rosemary potato stacks
- 1 kg small potatoes the diameter of the potatos should be the same as the diameter of the muffin forms of your tin. Jumbo muffin tin larger potatoes / Regular mufin tin means smaller potatoes
- 2,5 tsp salt fine
- 1 pinch fresh pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground onion powder
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tbsp fresh minced rosemary
- 150 ml cream
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 100 g parmesan cheese finely grated
- 100 g rosemary fresh twigs fore decoration
- Preheat the oven to 190°Celsius or 375° Fahrenheit.
- Butter a jumbo muffin tin (6 forms) or a regular muffin tin (12 forms) .
- Cut the potatoes in 2mm slices (3/32 inch) and put the slices into a medium siced bowl. You can cut them with a mandolin as well.
- Add all other ingredients but the fresh whole rosemary twigs to the bowl and mix everything thoroughly together.
- Stack the potato slices into the buttered muffin forms and pour the sauce that is left in the bowl equally onto all potato stacks.
- Bake in the oven for about 30min to 45min depending on your oven. The stacks are ready when golden brown and crisp on top and the edges. To be extra sure insert a knife and when they are tender they are done.
- Let the stacks cool for 5min on the kitchen counter.
- Push a short cut rosemary twig into every stack before you lift them out of the tin.
- If you think one larger stack or 2 smaller stacks aren't enough of a portion for your guest please double the ingredients .